Run for Fun After School Program and Summer Camp Counselors
Run for Fun camps looks to hire energized and engaging individuals who are passionate about spending time with kids and being a part of our team. Applicants should be hard workers, timely, flexible and able to maintain positive attitudes. Most importantly all applicants should love interacting with kids and play!
Run for Fun After School Program
We hire both head and assistant coaches to lead classes. Applications are accepted year round.
- Individuals must be available at the same time each week (i.e. Tuesday’s from 2:40pm-4:00pm).
- Applicants should be able to work the full Fall, Winter or Spring sessions.
Summer camp counselors
At camp counselors work together to provide fun play and adventures for youth. Summer Camp applications are accepted between December 1st – April 15th.
- Counselors are encouraged to work 5 to 6 weeks of camp.
- Counselors must be available between the hours of 8:15am-2:45pm Monday – Friday.
- Higher priority is given to counselors who can attend all or a majority of summer.
*Leaders in Training (LITs) are entering 8th grade in the Fall and Counselors in Training (CIT’s) are entering 9th grade in the Fall. For details on the LIT and CIT programs please use the Leadership Page