No School, No Problem.
What are you doing Monday, February 19th? Join us at Camp Jones Gulch, in La Honda, CA, for the most INCREDIBLE HOLIDAY CAMP YET! This camp is a little different than most of our Holiday Camps, and will run from 8:00am – 3:30pm. We will take a large passenger bus from Barron Park Elementary up to the Jones Gulch in the morning, spend the day in the beautiful outdoors, and return to the elementary school after a full day of Run for Fun programming. Your child(ren) will get a chance to practice their archery skills, or learn how to safely shoot in a controlled archery range. This will be a GREAT way to preview what Run for Fun is all about when it comes to Summer Camping. *We run a FULL WEEK of Overnight Camp High Five at this camp, Camp Jones Gulch, this Summer from June 10-15*
Things to keep in mind:
– Drop-off at Barron Park Elementary is at 8:00am on Monday, 2/19
– MAX number of participants is 45!
– Register BEFORE 2/13 to reserve your spot!
– All 45 children will get a chance to practice/learn archery, unless not desired
– Cost is $75 for THIS HOLIDAY CAMP ONLY
– No half-day options
– BRING A LUNCH and a SNACK if desired
– We will return to Barron Park Elementary at 3:30pm