No School, No Problem.
Join us for Holiday Camps Monday January 21st and Thursday February 14th at Barron Park Elementary School. On February 18th we will have a special holiday camp that meets at Barron Park and heads to YMCA Camp Jones Gulch in La Honda. The camps will be filled with sports, games, crafts and play! Holiday camps will feature a combination of Gaga Ball, Doctor Dodgeball, Capture the Flag, Friendship Bracelet-Making, Slime, Basketball, Soccer, Street Hockey, Foosball tournaments, Ping Pong, Cup-Stacking and more!
Things to keep in mind:
– Drop-off at Barron Park Elementary is at 8:30am on Monday 1/21 and 2/14.
– Half-day option ends at 12:00pm
– BRING A LUNCH and a SNACK if desired (for full day)
– Pickup is 2:30pm for Full Day
– Slime is on 1/21
– On February 18th we will meet at Barron Park Elementary at 8am and return at 3:45pm. We will depart for camp Jones Gulch via school bus. Please have your campers bring a lunch and dress in warm clothes. This camp will include archery, forts in the woods, kick the cone, gaga ball and more. This is a great opportunity for your kids to see where we host Camp High Five Jones Gulch and our field trips location for Adventure Camp Sessions 1 and 4.
- Holiday Camp Details
(Full day is $65, 8:30am – 2:30pm)
(Half day is $40, 8:30am – 12:00pm)
(Full Day 2/18 at Jones Gulch is $80, 8am-3:45pm)