No School, No Problem.
All upcoming Holiday Camps will be run at Barron Park Elementary School in Palo Alto
Thursday, November 11th
Monday, November 22nd
Tuesday, November 23rd
Monday, December 20th
Tuesday, December 21st
Wednesday, December 22nd
Registration is not open for these dates YET, but will be by Oct. 15!
We will REQUIRE masking for the duration of camp, besides frequent water-breaks and food-times where children will be separated effectively.
We LOVE being able to offer these FUN-FILLED days for your children on days they are out of school! Days will include Sports, Dodgeball games, Gaga Ball, Capture the Flag and many other classic Run for Fun games, plus NEW ones! These Camps will also feature optional craft time for group members who may not like certain games, and small-circle games and/or board games from time-to-time. The special craft that will be featured on Thursday, 11/11 is TIE-DYE!
Key Information for these Holiday Camps:
– Drop-off is at 9:00am
– Pick-up for FULL day is 3:00pm, HALF day is 12:00pm
– BE SURE TO PACK A LUNCH and a SNACK for the day!
– BE SURE TO PACK A WATER BOTTLE, and label it with your child(ren)’s name(s)
– Full Day is $70, Half Day is $45
– Morning & Extended Care will not be offered for these camps