No School, No Problem.
All upcoming Holiday Camps will be run at Barron Park Elementary School in Palo Alto
– Monday October 10th (Moon Dough)
– Friday November 11th (Fuse Beads)
– Monday November 21st and Tuesday November 22nd ( Tie Dye and Head Bands)
– Tuesday January 3rd – January 6th (registration available by day or for all 4 days)
– Monday January 16th
We LOVE being able to offer these FUN-FILLED days for your children on days they are out of school! Days will include Sports, Dodgeball games, Gaga Ball, Capture the Flag and many other classic Run for Fun games, plus NEW ones! These Camps will also feature optional craft time for group members. Each camp we offer one big speciality craft listed above next to the date of camp. The craft table is stocked with friendship bracelet string, pipe cleaners (create your own pipe cleaner animal) and crayons/markers. Additionally we offer small-circle games and/or board games from time-to-time.
Key Information for these Holiday Camps:
– Drop-off is at 8:30am
– Pick-up for FULL day is 2:30pm, HALF day is 12:00pm
– BE SURE TO PACK A LUNCH and a SNACK for the day!
– BE SURE TO PACK A WATER BOTTLE, and label it with your child(ren)’s name(s)
– Full Day is $70, Half Day is $45
– Morning & Extended Care will not be offered for these camps
- Barron Park Elementary School
- Barron Avenue, Palo Alto, CA