No School, No Problem.
Join us for Holiday Camps Thursday February 14th at Barron Park Elementary School. On February 18th we will have a special holiday camp that meets at Barron Park and heads to YMCA Camp Jones Gulch in La Honda. CAMP IS FULL FOR 2/18 as of 2/15!!! The camps will be filled with sports, games, crafts and play! Holiday camps will feature a combination of Gaga Ball, Doctor Dodgeball, Capture the Flag, Friendship Bracelet-Making, Slime, Basketball, Soccer, Street Hockey, Foosball tournaments, Ping Pong, Cup-Stacking and more!
Things to keep in mind:
– Drop-off at Barron Park Elementary is at 8:30am on Thursday 2/14.
– Half-day option ends at 12:00pm
– BRING A LUNCH and a SNACK if desired (for full day)
– Pickup is 2:30pm for Full Day
– Slime is on 1/21
– On February 18th we will meet at Barron Park Elementary at 8am and return at 3:45pm. We will depart for camp Jones Gulch via school bus. Please have your campers bring a lunch and dress in warm clothes. This camp will include forts in the woods, kick the cone, gaga ball and more. This is a great opportunity for your kids to see where we host Camp High Five Jones Gulch and our field trips location for Adventure Camp Sessions 1 and 4. This camp is full as of 2/15. Any further registrations will be refunded.
- Holiday Camp Details
(Full day is $65, 8:30am – 2:30pm)
(Half day is $40, 8:30am – 12:00pm)
(CAMP IS FULL! Full Day 2/18 at Jones Gulch is $80, 8am-3:45pm)