Leader in Training Program
Become an LIT at Adventure Day Camp or Camp High Five Overnight Camp
Incoming Grades 8 + 9 for Adventure Camp
Incoming Grade 9 + 10 for Camp High Five
Leaders In Training (LIT) our an important and meaningful part of our camp community. This is a great opportunity for campers who are a bit too old for camp, but too young for a summer job position. LIT’s get to be at camp and spend a majority of their days learning leadership skills and assisting with camp games. Just like our counselors, LIT’s get to play and participate. LIT’s are mentored by our Assistant Camp Directors and will learn how to set up games, interact with campers and work as a team. During the two to three weeks LIT’s will have the opportunity to lead games for the campers!
It is preferred that LIT’s can attend two to three weeks of camp.
Please apply to be an LIT by March 15th. Spaces are limited and LIT’s must interview with our staff!
- Adventure Camp Session I: June 4-June 8
- Camp High Five Session I: June 10-June 15
- Adventure Camp Session II: June 18-June 22
- Adventure Camp Session III: June 25-June 29
- Camp High Five Session II: July 1-July 6
- Adventure Camp Session IV: July 9-July 13